At the heart of any successful restaurant is the ability to replicate all elements of the dining experience the same way over and over again � consistent execution is key to building loyal, repeat customers. Developing detailed checklists that document the steps of how you do business is the first step in building a restaurant capable of producing consistent products, service and financial results.
These Restaurant Checklists are designed for you to use as a guide in deciding what your restaurant should be doing in the areas of purchasing, receiving, storage, food preparation, cost controls, and more. Use them as a training tool, a control tool and as a means of identifying and fixing problems.
The following checklists are included:
- Restaurant Manager's Closing Checklist (click for pages 1-2 of 3)
- Restaurant Manager's Shift Change Checklist
- Restaurant Manager's Opening Checklist
- Restaurant Service Checklist
- Restaurant Purchasing Checklist
- Restaurant Receiving Checklist (click for page 1 of 2)
- Restaurant Storage Checklist
- Restaurant Preparation Checklist
- Restaurant Cleaning Checklist (kitchen & storage areas)
Each restaurant checklist comes in a Microsoft Word format (.docx) file format and can easily be modified in any word processing software to reflect your own unique operating standards and practices.
SAVE $136 (42%) when your purchase the Restaurant Training Manuals, Manager Guide, Job Descriptions, Employee Handbook and Operations Checklists package.