This Workbook is designed to create fully costed and printable Weekly Staffing Schedules for each job category in the front of house.
- Creates Weekly Schedules for each Job Category (e.g. Servers, Bartenders, Hosts, Bussers etc)
- Includes each employees Hourly Pay Rate, Daily and Week-to-Date Total Scheduled Hours, and Daily and Week-to-Date Shift Total ($)
- Accounts for both Regular and Overtime hours scheduled with associated dollar costs for each
- Provides a detailed Weekly Summary for each employee, job category and for the department as a whole
- Produces three daily and weekly measures of Labor Productivity based on the schedules you create and manual inputs of daily sales forecasts and "covers"
- Prints a Legal Size Weekly Schedule for Posting and Employee Viewing (without references to associated pay rates or shift dollars)
- Offers simple documentation to allow your first schedule to be created within moments
- Includes pre-scheduled "sample" worksheets