EZchef Software: Inventory Management, Menu Costing and Analysis for Restaurants
EZchef is a powerful, intuitive and easy to use Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019 (Windows based*) program designed to simplify your food and beverage inventory tasks, create fully costed menu items and sub recipes, and use menu analysis as a tool to maximize your bottom line profit.
Export Your Reinhart Order Guide
1. Log onto the Reinhart TRACS Direct website: www.tracsdirect.com
2. Enter your User Name and Password, and then click the Log In button to the right.
3. Select Reports as shown below.
4. Now Select Order Guide.
5. From the Order Guide screen Select the following…
Print Setup: MS Excel
Print Options: Display Categories, Show Prices, and Show Manufacturer
Print Order View: Reinhart View
6. Then Select the View Report button.
7. Depending on the browser you are using (the example below is from Mozilla Firefox), you will be prompted to Open or Save the Order Guide file. Select SAVE. Then open the file and save to your hard drive.
8. With the exported Order Guide file saved and closed, open your EZchef file and click on the Import Inventory from Distributor icon at the lower right corner of the Main Menu.
9. Click on the Import Reinhart Order Guide button and select the Order Guide file you previously saved. Click OK when the process is completed and you will be directed back the EZchef Main Menu.